Welcome

“There’s this illusion that homosexuals have sex and heterosexuals fall in love. That’s completely untrue. Everybody wants to be loved.” ~ Boy George

Sunday 18 October 2015

COCK-A-DOODLE DO ME: ADAM CHAMP

I’m way, way, way into Adam Champ (and, especially, his foreskin). As much as I feel the word “stud” sounds vaguely dated, I can’t think of any other way to describe him. He’s a hairy, handsome muscle god with an uncut rod that just makes you want to drop to your knees and open wide, or get down on all fours and spread your cheeks in anticipation.

Sure, he’s not as ridiculously hung as, say, Ben Driver, but with somewhere around six to seven inches, his equipment’s more than sufficient to get the job done… And did I mention that it’s fucking beautiful? From the shape to the darker color of his balls, I love everything about this dick. The only thing that I don’t love, however, is that it’s not inside of me.

– Dewitt
Source: Manhunt Daily
Photo credit: COLT Studio Group












No comments:

Post a Comment